September 29, 2008

Did someone say Pheasant?

Hunting thus far has been a blast. I have shot both types of birds I have hunted thus far Dove and Quail. I have yet to go Grouse hunting but plan to do so soon. I have had both boys out with me already. Taylor along for the ride and Austin for his first hunt and kill. The dog has done well despite being young and still pretty green. But... I am really looking forward to the hunt and kill of the beauty below. Austin may get a chance this weekend as pheasant season opens 2 weeks early for youth, but marked on my calendar is Oct 18th when I get the chance. I do have one dilemma and that is I wil be traveling for work on the 15th back to Boston and will be returning either the 17th or the 18th. The team right now is tentatively planning to go to a Celtics vs. Knicks game on the 17th which require me to stay until Saturday morning and I don't know if I could get a flight back to hit the opening of Pheasant season. I have seen an NBA exhibition game many moons ago but it was at the BSU Taco Bell Arena and not at the Garden in Boston. What to do????

1 comment:

Matt said...

You should go to the game...also maybe think about changing your font color...it is killing my eyes.